Interpreter and Teletypewriter Services

Interpreter Services

We will provide access to an interpreter, wherever possible, if you ask us for an interpreter or if we need an interpreter to communicate effectively with you. To use an interpreter for communicating with us, call Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450.

Information on how to use TIS can be found on the following website: The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National)

Teletypewriter Services

If you have a speech or hearing impairment and need assistance to make or receive phone calls, contact the National Relay Service for assistance.

Information on how you use the National Relay Service can be found on the following website: National Relay Service (NRS)